K - I'm inspired...every evening or during the day I think about what I can be doing with my time to work creatively and let Zachary explore his world. And almost everyday the routines of tidying up, cleaning up, distractions from t.v. and running from here to there leave me too tired to bother.
And then I find myself longingly reading through blogs, blogs of friends, blogs of crafty people and sites that inspire. People that remember to take pictures. People that aren't just sitting on their couch planning. People that are making, doing, being, revelling in their families.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comment:
I often tell myself the same thing. Quit planning and just get going, but I totally get how once you do what needs to be done, there's not much energy left. That's why I like knitting :) Looking forward to hearing more about your life here again. I miss you!
Post a Comment