26 August 2012

sunday afternoon ramblings.

Arghhh...I just typed a post and left for a moment and the post disappeared. ARGhhhhh....here's a second, less eloquent attempt.

E is changing by leaps and bounds. He's scooting around on his bum, turning, rolling over, sitting up, and almost crawling. He's playing and teasing for attention. He has one tooth and if the change of sleep habits seem to indicate, at least another tooth is on the way. He is content, smiley and eager to be on the move. He is easy to please and his smile can melt you.

Z is full of joy. I've been watching him play with friends and interact with strangers and he is just joyful. My recent struggle is how to raise/discipline with firmness and love. I don't want to be the friend with "crazy" child. Z is high energy and currently pushing/testing boundaries. AHHHH...I'm trying to create a framework and reasons for our methods of discipline. Thankfully there are moms/parents that have gone before us and are willing to share their wisdom and insight. And there is prayer. A blanket of prayer.

This is the phase of parenting lacking sleep, crazy busy days, lovely eyes

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: