19 July 2006

massages

If you haven't had a massage, GO!

What a dreamy experience. I knew my health insurance covered them but for
some silly reason I always put if off. And then finally I decided I'd had
enough with uncomfortable shoulders. WOW, I don't know if everyone has such
a good experience but even though my muscles were burning, if felt great.
And such relief, like my whole chest just opened right up! Nothing like a
well trained professional to give your muscles a great workout and to
readjust all the muscle filaments. The next day though, yow-zers, my
muscles felt like they'd been through the longest, most intense workout of
their life!

I can hardly wait for the next one this Fri!

2 comments:

shauna said...

I've had one massage and it was heavenly! I'm jealous...it's just not the same trying to give yourself a massage with one of those wooden back massagers...hmm.

pella said...

Ahhh - I had my second one last night and boy did it ever feel great! You're right Shauna it just isn't the same as those wooden back thing-y's...Thank goodness :)