14 July 2006

visitors

Another busy week is almost gone and another busy week is on the way. I happened upon a recent university grads' blog and realized how little I think anymore. They list all these great books and fun thoughts. But...life keeps going and days just fly by.


This week we had our friends Trevor&Krista from Winnipeg (originally Newfoundland) came to visit. We made a side trip to Watrous and the
hot springs there. Yucky looking but great feeling. You float in the water. It has a really high salt content and allows for the extra bouyancy! I'm always up for a little more bouyancy!



And of course we did some more exploring of Saskatoon and wandering around the river. Ahhhh...wonderful summer!

1 comment:

shauna said...

you and krista look pretty cute in your matching outfits :) looks like you are having a great summer. love you and miss you, shauna