24 August 2006

fake nails.

Friday night while standing in the video store line up to rent a set of Sex in the City - I spotted claws. The woman in front of me had gel nails, toes and hands. What was unusual was not that she had them but that the ones on her toes were so long and sticking out over her toes that it looked like she had little claws. Like a kitten with nails jutting out! Yuck! Funny things we do for beauty :)

Saturday night was another night of acrylic nails and blond-dyed, long blond, hot-rolled hair. Brad and I went to his co-workers BBQ and I entered the world of footballer's wives, oops nope sorry car salesman's wives. Hmmm...new world for me. I think my casual jean skirt and flat mules didn't quite cut it. Not to mention my less than 2-carat diamond ;) I'm definitely going to need to make a trip to Vegas ASAP. Hee hee hee.

No comments: