I decided that since I've missed posting for many days that I'd make up for lost time and add a few new entries today. Is that cheating?
A few days ago I noticed something while driving, "how does someone that is hearing impaired sign/talk while driving"?
I passed someone on the road that looked like they were signing. My first reaction was "oh dear, hands on the wheel", but then I thought about how someone signing would chit chat while driving? Because it's not just using your hands but also your eyes to watch the signing?
2 comments:
I read the title as singing while driving and I wondered why you would need your hands to sing and I couldn't figure out what that had to do with being hearing impared. I re-read and now I figured everything out...maybe I should borrow Brad's Dazed and confused T-shirt.
Oh my goodness - that made me laugh so hard! Thank you! I had to re-read the title after you said that...I thought maybe I was the one all dazed and confused!
Post a Comment