LOVE generously, PRAISE loudly, LIVE fully ~ Elias Porter
I like the pair in the top picture.
I like the first set too! Enjoyed the pictures of Saskatoon- thanks for sharing. I guess I'll always think of it as home in a way. You don't realize how incredibly beautiful it is either until you go somewhere else.
top picture for me too pella. look good!
I think that both pairs look a little too large for your face..maybe....any more choices?
Hi there, I would say top pic. Looks really nice.Greetings from Germany,Andrea (Andrew's Girlfriend)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like the pair in the top picture.
I like the first set too! Enjoyed the pictures of Saskatoon- thanks for sharing. I guess I'll always think of it as home in a way. You don't realize how incredibly beautiful it is either until you go somewhere else.
top picture for me too pella. look good!
I think that both pairs look a little too large for your face..maybe....any more choices?
Hi there, I would say top pic. Looks really nice.
Greetings from Germany,
Andrea (Andrew's Girlfriend)
Post a Comment