LOVE generously, PRAISE loudly, LIVE fully ~ Elias Porter
15 December 2006
cookie exchange
Last night, us ladies, had an awesome fun time and cookie exchange. Everyone made such delicious cookies. It was well worth the effort to get the great variety that came back. Yummy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like great fun! Personally I'm trying to stay away from the cookie parties...but I can't seem to convince my students to get me non-edible gifts. Sweets will always be my weakness. Oh and I noticed your plant in the background! It's growing up so fast!
2 comments:
Looks like great fun! Personally I'm trying to stay away from the cookie parties...but I can't seem to convince my students to get me non-edible gifts. Sweets will always be my weakness. Oh and I noticed your plant in the background! It's growing up so fast!
Aha.. I knew we'd make the blog! Sweet! (in more ways than one)
Post a Comment