What's worse, running your hand along the handrail in a very busy area of school OR dropping and sliding your wallet across the floor of the bathroom stalls?
I did again. Something about my wallet in a bathroom, I'm prone for fumbling and somehow de-sanitizing it! Yuck...at least this time it didn't catapult into the toilet. But sliding along the floor from my stall to the stall beside me is GROSS.
Yesterday morning while waiting for a ride, I stopped into Starbucks for a treat. I sat down at my table...noticed a slightly folded paper bookmark ready for the garbage...so not wanting to sit with someone else's garbage, I picked it up!! And eeewww gross...a piece of gum was on the folded edge. YUCK, yuck, yuck!! I touched a stranger's chewed up piece of gum! Gross.
I did again. Something about my wallet in a bathroom, I'm prone for fumbling and somehow de-sanitizing it! Yuck...at least this time it didn't catapult into the toilet. But sliding along the floor from my stall to the stall beside me is GROSS.
Yesterday morning while waiting for a ride, I stopped into Starbucks for a treat. I sat down at my table...noticed a slightly folded paper bookmark ready for the garbage...so not wanting to sit with someone else's garbage, I picked it up!! And eeewww gross...a piece of gum was on the folded edge. YUCK, yuck, yuck!! I touched a stranger's chewed up piece of gum! Gross.
No comments:
Post a Comment