Today I discovered that a new season of Amazing Race will begin. Yipeee! And this time it's around the world. None of this around "North America" hmm, hmm. And those wimpy challenges. Needless to say I'm excited for another TRUE season to begin.
It's funny how cities stick with us. I was thinking about the title of my blog "soybeans&tofu" and how Japan has permanently imprinted itself on me. Recently everything I watch or do seems to be pointing at Japan...Miyazaki movies, Will Ferguson's novel "Hitching Rides with Buddha" (hilarious book & great commentary on being a foreigner in Japan), all the people leaving Rock for Japan, and Brad catching onto it. It's funny. Even NYC has left a mark on me. I can't watch a single movie shot in NYC without a "wish I was there" sigh, or think about food without knowing that NYC has a great bakery or restaurant or grocery store (dean&deluca's). It's stuck on me, like gum from a subway station floor.Did you know that your computer keyboard may come with a warning. I've looked at it everyday for the past five years or so and finally clued in, that some of my sore back may be from not properly using my keyboard. I get frustrated when people don't heed the warning from an "visor airbag" warning and started thinking that if that is so serious maybe my keyboard warning was serious. huh?!
No comments:
Post a Comment