28 February 2006

why's?

I always find it interesting how little pieces of my education have helped prepare me for my job. I was sitting at work earlier today coding injuries for a guy that banged his head against a tree (he died & was not wearing a seatbelt). And it's funny how anatomy in Gr. 10 phys.ed. is actually useful. Memorizing all those bones paid off because I actually remember where to find and know what is a mandible, fibula, and orbital bone. Go figure?!

Why is it that pathologists can exhume a body many years later and still find valuable evidence and DNA but the CDN's that were killed last week in Mexico, it's skeptical that they'd find anything?

I think my vows with Brad should have said, "Do you Pella take Brad & World of Warcraft to be your husband"! LOL

Why is it that CDN's (canadians) can not participate in contests? please no yadda yadda legal reasons. It's just not fair. We can't try out or watch CDN's participate on the Amazing Race! We can't enter to win "Martha's 20 essential tools". We can't enter to win Starbucks "Coffeehouse Crossword Challenge" and win coffee for a year. It's just not fair. Not that I'd win but I'd sure love to try and it's just such a disappointment to get a thrill from seeing the competition and then BAM, "only open to U.S. residents". Ho hum. I think winter has been around a little too long.

No comments: