I'm still relaxing in my pajamas and soaking in the sat. sun. Ahhh - today the sun is shining, big, bright and beautiful. I've read my paper, had some tea, made pancakes and can't believe the day is half over.
And I'm anxious to hear about Brad's job future. I've been daydreaming about renovating a house and feeling like I'm counting my eggs before they've hatched. I didn't expect to feel this way at all. I thought that I would be very dissapointed if we stayed here. If we settled down a little but something inside me is super excited!! VERY EXCITED.
On Thurs. night I made Brad look at a couple showhomes...get some ideas. And this morning I said hey, "do you wanna go to Home Depot or something"? Hee hee hee.
It's funny how your expectations for your life change. I still have different images of how my life could be, career wise, city-wise. But it's neat when life suprises you and gets you excited.
2 comments:
So glad to hear about the job! I'm looking forward to the next post. (I'm also glad that I'll still have you two in Saskatoon).
"Chirp, chirp, cheep, cheep!"
Sounds like Mama Bird wants to build a nest.
Post a Comment