The vernal equinox was Monday night and when I walked out the door Tues. morning it smelled like spring. The snow began to melt on Wednesday and I spotted a patch of leftover green appearing from below my work window view. Ahhh - could spring really be arriving? I was commenting on Monday how everything is gray. It's gray everywhere - the trees, the sky, the snow even, the pavement, the buildings. A terrible shade of grey was cast across the city for far too many months now. Thankfully the sky is turning blue, patches of green are reappearing from under dissolving snow and it will not be darker than this week for the next six months. Phew!
I have finally been able to remove the pictures from our digital camera and here's what I've found!
Our growing pond! I tried to convince Brad to pose with his fishing rod - note: he's not in the pictures :)
I have finally been able to remove the pictures from our digital camera and here's what I've found!
Our growing pond! I tried to convince Brad to pose with his fishing rod - note: he's not in the pictures :)
Lately Brad & I have been gobbling up Pomello's, so delicious. It tastes like a sweetened grapefruit with just a tinge of tartness, a perfect and refreshing blend (a great change from apples, bananas and oranges). Anyways, Brad gave me a flower out of our tasty treat.
And last but not least - I finally was able to upload the photos from our very fun Valentines celebration at home - Brad picked up these gorgeous and sweet treats and I made the card. I'm very proud of it (LOL) I even carried it around to show people (hee hee hee - mmm no humility there)!






No comments:
Post a Comment